Technical Assistance & Capacity Building
1. What does Institutional Capacity Building entail?
- Institutional Capacity Building activities on NEP-AfDB focus on supporting project implementation and broad capacity building in the off-grid sector. This component will finance project implementation as well as help build a robust framework for rural electrification
2. How will NEP-AfDB go about achieving this?
- The fourth component of the project will build a sustainable framework for rural electrification upscaling, support the implementation of the Project, and provide for broad capacity building among key stakeholders in the off-grid electricity sector
3. Who benefits from this Component’s efforts?
- Federal Ministry of Power (FMP), REA, Nigerian Electrification Regulation Commission (NERC), Federal Ministry of Environment and other public institutions within and in conjunction with the energy sector and the NEP-AfDB PMU