WELCOME ADDRESS ON THE 6TH OUTPUT-BASED FUND (OBF) GRANT SIGNING EVENT– TO BE DELIVERED BY MD/CEO RURAL ELECTRIFICATION AGENCY, ENGR. AHMAD SALIHIJO AHMAD
Good day all,
1. On behalf of the Rural Electrification Agency (REA), I welcome you all here today to the 6th Output Based Fund (OBF) grant signing agreement under the Nigeria Electrification Project.
2. Today’s event marks another major milestone in our journey to achieve off-grid solutions to provide clean, safe, reliable and affordable electricity for households and businesses in various economic clusters around Nigeria.
4. With that being said, we are excited to have Lemi Renewable Energy Limited, Prince Albert Company Limited, Wavelength Integrated Power Services Limited, Sandstream Nigeria Limited, Prado Power Limited, Salpha Energy Limited and Asteven International Company Limited partner with the Rural Electrification Agency to achieve this.
5. Today’s grant signing agreement speaks to the determination of the REA and companies here present, to secure a better future and increase the nation’s economic growth, as electricity remains a major catalyst to our country’s development. There are great investment opportunities in the renewable energy off-grid sector and your partnership with the REA through the NEP will be responsible for transforming electricity access in Nigeria.
7. Congratulations as we proceed to the signing of the grant agreements.